- Service to mankind is verily the service to Lord. The foremost goal of this trust is to ensure that all types of services are provided that would prove beneficial and render it for over all betterment of our fellow beings. Religion, caste,creed, colour and gender shall not be taken into consideration. Deserving humans will surely be helped.
- The differences between the upper and lower castes are wrong. This is entirely the creation of vested interests. Basically, all human beings are equal and they have the similar kind of blood in their veins. Hence, regardless of religion, caste, color, creed and gender the trust will undertake and perform the upliftment of people in Indian Society. Creating awareness and educating the people on Hinduism and social services is part of the agenda. Providing a helping hand in the fields of basic and higher education, medical, spiritual, religious and charitable activities would be done in the best possible manner to meet out the criteria of uplifting our Indian Society.
- Education reduces poverty, boosts economic growth and increases income. Education is a basic human right. In today’s scenario, the economically rich have access to good. Restricted access to education will surely push people into poverty generation after generation. So in, order mete out this vicious problem, Trust will identify very poor, need students and meet their expenses, fee payment, provide uniform and clothing. cost of their books and allied accessories/ instruments would be given to really deserving poor students.
- With spiritual zeal which flows beyond class, creed and religion, its important to provide medical aid to the most needy, downtrodden human beings. Without a body, there is no soul growth or soul realization. Spirituality, Hinduism, the presence of divinity cannot be comprehended by the ailing bodies. A relief from corporeal pains is crucial to help a person transcend and seek the Truth.
So, to give and grant medical relief to the poor, handicapped needy and sick is given paramount importance.
- Spiritual leaders, Siddhas, Rishis have all taken extreme care in providing pointers for a healthy life. A special place has been given to the protection of health by Rishis and Siddhas. Thus came the birth of sciences called Ayurveda and Siddha. All spiritual leaders take the special interest in curing the diseased. a diseased body would harbour diseased mind . If one has to appreciate the need to seek Divine, one needs to possess a healthy mind and body. so, to conduct free medical camps periodically, conduct periodical awareness meetings and create a healthy atmosphere for the public at large by giving awareness about good health is a part of our mission.
- Reading books help us gain massive knowledge. Founders of all religion have stored their wisdom and experiential knowledge in sacred text books. Great works are made easily available to all cadres of people through books. Though all of them are available in online media, easy access to such vast knowledge is available to everyone through public libraries. In order to reach Indians who speak several languages and reach Indians in every village as well, It becomes vital to establish library, publish religious and spiritual books, magazines in all languages. Next generation kids need to be trained in book reading as well.
- Basic food, shelter and clothing is essential for every human. A hungry student can never pay attention to studies. so the mid day meal programme has been implemented. So using this channel of mid day meal programme to feed children is one of our objectives. Feeding the need and poor , otherwise also is very much a goal.
- Annadhanam surpasses all kinds of dhaanams. Food provider is verily the life provider indeed. Providing the food to people hit with natural calamities is the best possible service one can do to rest them in peace. It’s the most immediate requirement for such people. To arrange for Annadhanams for people affected by natural calamity – viz. Drought, Fire, Flood, Tsunami, cyclone, earthquake or any such unforeseen circumstances.
- Cows are the most holy beings of all living beings in this world.
Syavana Maharishi Says:
Nivishtam Gokulam Yathra Svaasam Munchathi Nirbhayam I
Virajayati tam desam papam chasyapakarshathi II
That Country where cows have no fear of cruelty be inflicted on them and live peacefully in Gokula, all sins will go and will shine !!!
Our mother feeds us milk only for a year whereas Gho Matha feeds us for our entire life time !!! Everything about Cow is auspicious. She is our National treasure. Protecting her is like protecting our whole world.
To protect all animals and especially cows, to maintain Gho shalas is very much a crucial objective of the trust.
- Indian cultural heritage dates back to 5000 years. In 2003, UNESCO convention on ICH has given an excellent definition about India’s great religious, intangible cultural heritage:
“The practices, representations, expressions, knowledge, skills as well as the instruments, objects, artefacts and cultural spaces associated therewith – that communities, groups, and in some cases, individuals recognised as part of their cultural heritage.”
In the face of growing globalization, reviving, propagating and perpetuating the rich Ancient Indian cultural and Spiritual heritage for the benefit of human community in Toto, is the need of the hour.
To promote, preserve and strengthen ancient cultural and spiritual heritage of India following the traditional steps handed down b men and wisdom over the ages for the benefit of the human community is the most invaluable objective.
- Unity is verily the strength. To build a cohesive future, one has to join hands with like-minded institutions.
As the aphorism says – United we stand, divided we fall, it would be a significant move to affiliate/associate or to take control of and to render assistance, (financial or otherwise) to any association or institution having objects of similar nature.
- Objects of trust are purely spiritual and entirely nonsectarian, universally applicable and perfectly tolerant. To uplift the Indian society morally, spiritually and culturally funds will be raised. To collect manage and disburse funds/ to be raised for all or any of the objects of the trust.
- The noble objects of the trust are designed to bring in transformation in people. The lofty ideals of the trust aims at eradicating the animal within humans and unfold the divinity within. The time honored heritage preservation, spreading Hinduism, altruistic activities like providing literacy, eradicating hunger are the major areas of focus. To do all such things that are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the objects or any of them or subsidiary to the said objects.
- “Deivam Manusha Roopena” – The God descends as a human. Our Society has always encouraged giving alms to the needy. An act of charity is a very gratifying experience to anyone. Giving back to society by an act of charity add meaning to the otherwise meaningless life.
By rendering service to mankind one can reach the divine easily as the divine resides in every man. Thus, one of the objects of this trust is to undertake activities that would be purely charitable and nonprofitable in nature for the benefit of the society in large.
- All relationships, except that of god, is essenceless, fluctuating and transient. The concept of Love for mankind for the sake of Divine that indwells man establishes oneness with humanity as a whole. Spiritual organizations, in its truest essence, treats humans of all creed, caste, religion, colour and gender as one. Hence, the trust has to ensure and carry out the above objectives for the benefit of the general public at large without any discrimination towards caste, creed, colour, community or religion.
- To attend to the repairs and renovation of poorly maintained institutions, Hindu temples.
Temples in India represents and reflects the synthesis of arts, traditions, ideals of sanatana dharma, ideals, values and the way of life cherished under Hinduism. Temples are the sacred space that stands out as a link between Man, Deities and the Paramathma (Supreme power). A temple is a place for pilgrimage. Shilpa sashtram and vaastu saashtram describes about the architecture of Hindu temples.
Ishtakachaya vinyaaso yaavantyaabdaani tishthati,
taadvarsha sahasraani tatkarturdivi samsthitih /
Pratimaakrud Vishnu lokam sthaapako leeyatey Harou,
Devasadyaprati kruti pratishthaakruttu gocharey
(The person who constructed the Temple should reside in Swarga for so many years as the totality of bricks used in it. He who made the Pratima would attain ‘Vishnuloka’ and he who made the temple and established the Pratima would live in that loka forever!)
The famous Kanchi Sankara Mutt acharya Sri Sri Mahaperiyava has spoken at length about the importance of renovating temples built by kings in our country.
- To encourage and promote our Indian Hindu Culture and Heritage Traditional Vocal and Instrumental Music, Bharatha Natyam, Bhajans, Pravachanas and other cultural activities, sponsor spiritual discourses and such other programmes.
Degeneration of culture starts with people watching and aping western programmes in media. Indian art, crafts, dance and music is eternally intertwined with our rich cultural and spiritual heritage. Encouraging such activities and publishing such activities in media in a wide spread way helps to preserve , protect and promote Indian Heritage. For ages , Hinduism and noble traditional values and beliefs are handed down to next generation through pravachanas, bhajans and spiritual discourses. Hence its quite important to promote such activities.
- To establish scholarships to the deserving poor students to pursue their higher education and research.
Information is key and literacy is fundamental. An educated individual is more tolerant to diversity in culture and traditions. Education helps to appreciate spirituality beyond caste, creed or religion. Economically poor students deserve to lead a better life. Providing good education to such individuals empowers them financially and thus helps them to broaden their spiritual awareness as well.
- To provide vocational training to deserving candidates irrespective of the caste, creed, religion or sex and to assist them in their self employment.
Vocational training Tailoring, Beauty culture, Secretarial practice, stenography, typewriting, certificate in computer application, bakery, electrician, technician etc.. is the need of the hour for man downtrodden people. A short vocational training could enable and empower an individual to become self employed or find immediate placement to feed his family. concept of youth beggary and burglary can also be eradicated this way and help people live a dignified lifestyle. Such a service to humanity has to be disseminated irrespective of caste, creed, colour, community, religion or gender.